1. The speaker will speak for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 minutes. Marks will be deduced for failing to observe the stipulated time.
2. A speaker making offensive remarks about any important personage and passing controversial religious, political or sectarian remarks shall be immediately disqualified. Using words/ sentences with any indecent connotation and passing derogatory remarks against the chair will lead to instant disqualification of the speaker. In such an event, the speaker may be asked to step down from the podium during the speech.
3. The speaker will be judged on the content of their speeches, their proficiency of the respective language and the response of the audience.
4. Paper reading is not allowed. Those who do so will be penalized.
5. Speakers should refrain from using excessive Urdu in their English speeches and vice versa.
6. The three best speakers, from all five categories will be awarded prizes.
7. The decision of the judges will be final