MBBS/BDS Admissions Session 2014-15: Notice for Preparation of Documents
It is announced for the information of all concerned that the process
of admission to public sector medical / dental colleges of the Punjab
will start in July this year and the Entrance Test is expected to be
held in August 2014.
Notice for Preparation of Documents
Prospective candidates are advised to ensure the availability of the following documents at the time of submission of application:
(1) Attested copy of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. No other document shall be acceptable in lieu of domicile of the candidate.
(2) Attested copy of Secondary School Certificate or result card of matriculation examination.
(3) The candidate who have appeared in HSSC (pre-medical) Part II or equivalent examination this year and are waiting for their result, will submit a Hope Certificate issued by the head of their educational institute/college to appear in the entrance test.
(4) Eight (08) recent colour photographs of the candidate (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), and two (02) colour photographs (size 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm).
- The candidates who have re-appeared in Part I or Part II exams as private candidates this year to improve their marks, will submit an affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper in order to appear in the entrance test.
- The candidates who passed HSSC (pre-medical) exam with 60% or above marks in previous year(s) and wish to reappear in the entrance test this year, will have to submit the attested copy of their HSSC result card.
Hope Certifcate Sample:
See UHS syllabus for mcat this year:
- See our Pre-Medical Section for MCAT guidance.