by Muhammad Ahmed Malik
2nd year MBBS
THEETA is basically a mathematical notation used to solve the different problems. But in Medical Life this word is used as an adjective to describe a person who is overly intellectual, obsessive or lacking social skills. But my thinking about this definition of THEETA is a bit radical. After thoroughly observing the people of King Edward, I have concluded that each and every people owns this quality. However, this quality varies in quantity in different people. Some people have their Theetapan in dominant states while others have in the suppressive states. Some people have episodes of theetapan in alternative manner and vice versa.
So, based on my research, I have categorized the people of King Edward into Ten types of Theeta and yet many more are still to be discovered !! This classification is based on two points : 1) degree of theetapan, 2) duration of theetapan.
So, ladies and gentleman , guys and pals here are 10 varieties of Theeta.
1) Dominant Theeta: This class of Theeta always try to dominate over the entire class. People of this type are very regular, take every lecture, always sit in front of the teacher and even answer all the questions ask by the teacher. Their main goal is to impress the teacher by any means.
2) Suppressive Theeta: People of this class have their theetapan in suppressive states throughout the year. They don't care of tests, substages and even stages during the entire year. They have full plan to sit in the repeater. But when the preparation holidays start suddenly their theetapan breaks the state of hibernation and now their main goal is to pass the proff by any means.
3) Depressive Theeta: This type of people have no life. Their life revolves around the books. You can find these people in their spare time in reading room or library. After reading the same topic from different book these people do not get the sense of satisfaction. When you look at their faces, I swear you will depress very soon. Their main goal is to depress others.
Your expressions when you look at them
4) Mediocre Theeta: This class is for average people. They give proper time to every thing. These people have strong belief that slow and steady wins the race. They do their work regularly and have sense of satisfaction. Their main goal is to pass impress others.
5) Alternating Theeta: Theetapan of this class is alternating like AC current. These people have bouts of theetapan when a test , substage or stage is approaching , otherwise they behave normal in daily routine. Their main goal is to pass every test at any case.
6) Shokay/Fancy Theeta: People of this class always try to show off. Theetapan is showering from their faces. They always boost and brace themselves and try their best to impress other by saying among the friends: yar kal mai nay gyton k 2 chapters kiye hain. Their main goal is to show off their theetapan .
7) Fictitious/jhootay Theeta: These people are very dangerous. These people study themselves but deviate other people from study. When u ask them before the test : yar kitna parha ha. They always say : yar aik lafz nai parha, parhnay ko dil hi nai chahta. But during the test these the are people who leave the class at the end of the test. Their main goal is to deviate other people from studying.
8 Perceptive/Thug Theeta: This class of theeta has a swag. These people don't study regularly but when the test comes , they study a night before the test then close the book by saying that :Bus ab ALLAH malik ha jo hoga Dekhi jay gi. Actually these are the people who topped among the friends.
9) Homie Theeta: These theeta do not show their theetapan in the university. They behave like normal in the university bunk lecture, play football, table tennis etc. But when they come in the home phir bus yeh ar in ki kitab hoti ha. They can't sleep and even study during the night.
10) Diverse Theeta: These people have diversity in their life. Besides,studying the med-books, they also study other types of books. In fact they have vast knowledge about each and every thing. These people are humble and always help others. These are people are truly set on the definition of the theeta.
Now, in short : Theeta har koi hota ha par batata koi nai !!
After reading the blog classify yourself into the type in which you lie. I am hopeful that I will continue my research work and try to discover the other types of theeta too. This is just a beginning , however experimental trials have began !!