11 Things Every First Year Student Can Relate To
1. First and foremost, that awesome moment when you realize you are a Kemcolian:
2. First time in the dissection hall:
Because that is one thing we are all excited to brag about :D
3. When you haven’t even started studying yet and the mohallay ki anti wants medicine:
4. What we expect when we enter the dissection hall:
What we find:
5. Nerd Diaries: When your friend cries about how he/she has studied nothing at all for the upcoming test and still tops the class:
6. When certain teachers claim kai poori class MCAT mein dhandli kar kai ai hai:
7. When you realise you get a sports week and spring break at KEMU:
Nothing matches the happines of a midyear vacation!!
8. When nothing in the vicinity of KEMU is as fun as you were promised:
Because whenever there is Party time: We get a rickshaw and go to Mm Alam. :p
9. Story of every welcome party:
Its like fairy Godmother did her magic. Literally.
10. That sigh of relief after first stage:
‘I think I will pass… Damn that spotting though.’
11. Season of the Prof (No less than season of the witch):
And when it is prof mode everyone is wondering 'Umm… Who told me to do medicine again!??'