Final Year Obstetrics Exam - Important topics
- Antenatal Care,
- Physiological Changes in pregnancy(esp cvs,renal, blood),
- Hypertension in preg,
- Diabetes in preg,
- Anaemia in preg,
- Antepartum haemorrhage(APH),
- Post partum haemorrhage(PPH),
- ABO fetomaternal incompatibility,
- Twin Pregnancy,
- Preterm Labour,
- Poly n oligiohydromnios,
- CTG test,
- Puerperal pyrexia.
- *DEFINITIONS of attitude,lie,presentation,malpresentation,position,engagement of head,crowning of head,moulding,caput succedaneum,cephalhematoma.
- Infant mortality rate,maternal mortality,early neonatal death rate,perinatal mortality.
- *LABOUR (1st stage,causes of prolonged 1st stage,steps of normal vaginal delivery,2nd stage,indications complications of Forceps,Shoulder dystocia, C section,Cord prolapse,causes of fetal distress,delivery of Occipitoposterior n breech presentations,3rd stage of labour,indications of induction of labour,Bishop scoring)
[Special thanks to Tauseef bhai]